The role will have a focus on data protection (GDPR) and information security.
- Liaising with legal divisions, compliance team and staff across the firm to ensure compliance controls are maintained and complied with.
- Updating policies, working with audit members of the team.
- Handling compliance queries on issues regarding professional conduct and regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for running the firm's quality management systems e.g. file audits.
- Writing papers for committees.
- Reviewing contract documentation in relation to GDPR.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent and will have experience working in a U.K. law firm. Successful candidates will have experience of dealing with compliance issues. You will have strong experience of quality management systems (preferable ISO 9001). You will have experience dealing with regulators and have previous experience of writing policy and procedure.
To find out more, please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.