GENERAL COUNSEL, INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, UAE
CLIENT: We have partnered with a large services company, who are looking for a General Counsel to join their senior management team.
ROLE: The position will fall into two main responsibilities, day to day operational work, and higher level strategic advice.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to take into consideration:
- Candidates will need at least 10+ years of experience.
- You will need to have worked in a strong corporate environment, where you've developed and implemented legal policies and procedures.
- A skill set covering general corporate and commercial work.
- Ideal applicants will be able to show both local UAE law experience as well as international standard work.
- You'll need to be in the Middle East region already, in order to have had existing exposure to local UAE law.
- Strong preference for candidates with Arabic language skills, and it's unfortunately very unlikely that non-Arabic speakers can be considered.
Please do get in touch to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.