An overseas investment bank is currently looking to recruit an experienced paralegal or newly qualified solicitor to join their London based legal team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel you will be involved in:
Legal research and preparing legal opinions.
- Working with team members to draft and review contracts and legal agreements across the bank.
- Maintaining the bank's statutory registers and handling Companies House filings
- Assisting with the organisation/administration of Board/Board Committee meetings
- Identifying and working with team members to implement process improvements where needed to enhance delivery of legal services across the bank;
- Organising and attending Team meetings /minute taking;
- Monitoring changes in law and preparing reports;
Ideally you will be a paralegal who has completed their LPC or a newly qualified solicitor with banking and or corporate law experience. You will also be a commercially minded individual with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.