We are working with a leading global real estate asset manager to hire an experienced paralegal for a 12 month contract.
You will be working with various portfolio managers across the global business and supporting the Legal and Compliance team around the world.
This contract will offer high-quality hands on legal experience in a dynamic financial services environment and see you become involved in an interesting variety of work.
The work will involve:
Marketing of Funds
* Assisting with providing advice to the business and others involved in marketing products with respect to cross-border marketing activities.
* Working with internal compliance teams with respect to review and approval of marketing materials
* Tracking and monitoring global registration/passporting of products.
Fund Formation and Investor Negotiations
* Project management of fund structuring and fund-raising projects, including management of external counsel, preparation and maintenance of structure charts and assisting with closings.
* Review and/or assistance with drafting of legal and commercial documents, including AIFM and advisory agreements and subscription agreements.
To be considered you should have at least 2 years' relevant experience from a reputable law firm or investment management business. Working knowledge of the regulatory framework relating to investment management, in particular the marketing of investment products (especially AIFMD in the EU) is preferred.
Please apply if you are interested in learning more.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.