A global asset manager with an international presence is looking to recruit a funds lawyer to be based in the Dublin office. You will be joining an established international legal team tasked with monitoring and supporting the firms European fund management business and products, in particular its CBI authorised fund ranges. You will be expected to provide business-oriented advice on the firms new product and service offerings specifically in the context of fund ranges, applicable governance requirements, fund distribution and on emerging issues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with external legal counsel managing timely delivery of projects and advice within agreed scope and budget.
- Drafting, reviewing and maintaining fund prospectuses, supplements and material contracts for UCITS and AIF products.
- Drafting and negotiating fund investment management agreements (including segregated mandates), amendments to such, fee agreements and a variety of other associated legal agreements.
- Managing market opening processes for funds and appointed managers to trade.
- Safeguard and manage legal and regulatory risk.
- Take on and where necessary lead projects important to the department or the internal client and manage these effectively and to completion.
- Provide support on governance arrangements surrounding the firm's regulated entities.
- 2-4 years PQE in experience drafting fund related documentation and material contracts in a law firm and/or in- house.
If interested in the role, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.