An Asset Manager is looking for a Funds Lawyer to join a growing team. The role offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with senior business executives and you will be involved in a diverse portfolio of work.
The successful candidate will be offered interesting work combined with a great working environment with a collegiate feel and plenty of opportunities for development and growth.
Key duties will include:
* Segregated institutional mandates - drafting and negotiating IMAs with institutional clients in respect of discretionary portfolio mandates across the business (equities, fixed income, converts etc)
* UCITS range - supporting Head of Legal in relation to the range of Luxembourg public funds (including setting up new funds, maintaining existing funds and integrating regulatory changes etc)
* Regulatory - mapping, advising on and implementing new regulatory developments
* Distribution - taking primary responsibility for drafting and negotiating distribution agreements
* Private Equity - assisting Head of Legal Europe with all direct PE related funds (establishment of funds and ongoing maintenance and any deal related matters)
* ISDA and market agreements - supporting the work of the team in relation to the drafting and negotiation of ISDA and related agreements
* General legal work - supporting the work of the team in relation to miscellaneous general legal work (NDAs, service agreements, marketing agreements etc).
You will have a minimum of 4+ years of Post Qualified Experience gained in a law firm or legal department of a management company/AIFM. Proficient knowledge of the EU and Luxembourg laws and regulations affecting the Luxembourg funds and the asset management sector, in particular UCITS and AIFs is essential. You must have exceptional drafting skills, highly analytical and with good attention to detail. Knowledge of French is a strong asset. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture.
If the role is of interest, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.