Financial Risk Manager | London | Offering up to £70,000 Per Annum Plus Bonus & Benefits
Our client, a leading financial services firm is looking for a Financial Risk Manager to join the Financial and Enterprise Risk Team.
The Financial and Enterprise Risk Team is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring an effective financial (Credit, Market, Liquidity, Business Risk) and enterprise risk framework across the organisation
- Calculation, development and explanation and recommendations to the business, senior stakeholders, and Group executive committees of key analysis including Stress testing, Economic Capital and Quantification of emerging business risks
- Quantitative Analysis including, The Group's FX VaR and other risk metrics, Pensions risk quantification, Capital models, Periodic review and assessment of the Group's financial risk appetite metrics, Ad-hoc analysis, and financial risk deep dives.
- Support the work of the Enterprise and Financial risk team
- Risk analysis (credit, enterprise, liquidity, market) to support enhancement of current practices
- Develop and manage relationships with cross-group business units to enhance the coverage and reputation of the Enterprise & Financial Risk team
- Development of relevant policies as the Financial Risk function matures
- Preparation of clear & compelling materials for senior management, executive and non-executive committees.
- Risk oversight of the counterparty credit analysis Group's aggregate counterparty credit risk
Skills & Experience …
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in financial risk management.
- A numerical or economics degree or equivalent; post-graduate degree a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of OTC and exchange-traded financial products.
- Ability to interpret high level briefs independently, think critically and logically to progress work and deliver recommendations or analysis.
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables, work to deadlines & manage conflicting demands on time.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex issues into a format that transcends levels of seniority, and that can be used to inform decision making.
- The ability to write clear & compelling, well presented documents and presentations.
- Organized, detail-oriented, structured thinker.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities and proactivity when expanding network across the Group.
- Proficient excel skills, VBA, Python or SQL would be advantageous but is not essential.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for then apply now! Attentively, please get in touch email@example.com / 0207 332 2450.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.