As part of the Financial Crime Model & Analytics team, you will be responsible for leveraging Financial Crime analytics to support the development of models and interpretation of regulations, statutes, and conduct matters in business context of Models and Financial Crime Intelligence, delivering complex information in a way that is simple and easy to understand. You'll provide effective oversight of business FC model processes, including producing MI on monitoring in line with the bank and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Developing the Financial Crime Models practice and the defining models
- Ensuring operating processes and procedures are up to date, in place and delivered
- Ensuring work is quality controlled and data quality is maintained in Financial Crime Screening and Monitoring lists
- Working with MI Development teams to implement MI/BI in relation to List Management activity and effectiveness and efficiency of processes, systems, and controls
- Ensuring FC Centre of Excellence (CoE) and FC Compliance has adequate awareness and understanding of FC risks and risk management
- Providing advice and guidance to colleagues on how best to implement (Models and Analytics) and assess any identified risks
- Expertise in managing SQL databases and experience in modelling data in Python (or SAS or R)
- Working knowledge of the UK's legislative and regulatory framework for FC (Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption)
- Minimum 5 years+ experience within Financial crime Analytics space in financial services
- Experience and knowledge of Corporate Banking and its associated products.
- Knowledge and experience of working across Retail Banking products and an understanding of Financial Crime risks associated with a Retail customer base.
- Ability to understand complex data and issues to extract results and to find key conclusions
- Ability to articulate and communicate to colleagues on key updates, issues, and developments.
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.