We are assisting a national law firm in its search for an experienced employment lawyer. The position is based in the Melbourne office.
The team is led by two partners known for practical, clear and commercial advice in all aspects of workplace and employment law.
Currently, the team works on a number of high profile matters including sensitive restructures, employment litigation in state and federal jurisdictions and strategic industrial relations disputes and negotiations.
They work with clients across retail, health, energy and resources, finance and not-for-profit sectors. The team also works with government agencies, so experience in working with government would be helpful.
Ideally, you will be a senior lawyer in Australia and have:
- At least 4 years experience working in employment and industrial relations
- Experience in running challenging matters
- The desire to work within a team environment and help mentor junior colleagues
The firm is happy to consider those wishing to work part-time as well as in a full-time capacity.
The salary package offered for this position is highly competitive. On top of your salary, you will receive:
- health and well-being programs
- discounted corporate health insurance with a leading Australian health fund
- travel insurance
- a range of supplier discounts
- flexible working (work from home arrangements etc)
If you would like to find out further information about this position, then please get in touch with Geoff Denton.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.