Our client is a well-regarded financial services institution with a global presence. You will be part of a high performing employee relations team, joining the business on a six month fixed term contract basis.
Great opportunity to work as a key member of the employee relations team providing legal advice and support to the wider team and human resources division.
- Advise the business on all aspects of employment law, policies and governance
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business on a wide array of employee related issues.
- Assist with matters related to employment agreements and documentation, third party agreements and employment policy for the business.
- Provide legal updates and guidance with regards to regulatory compliance.
- Provide ad hoc support to senior stakeholders.
- Assist with litigation and supporting the business group on employment issues associated with M&A activities and other transactions.
- Draft, review and implement employee related practices and oversee multi-jurisdictional employment issues.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Australian employment experience.
- Financial services experience would be highly beneficial however is not essential.
- Have experience in working on employee relations matters from time spent in private practice or inhouse.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in an advisory capacity with clients and senior management.
- Be proactive and capable of prioritising work accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0292369000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.