I'm currently hiring a Credit Risk Officer for an international bank in Hong Kong. The role will work closely with the Head of Credit Risk and APAC Chief Risk Officer to ensure credit risk objectives and approvals are operating effectively. This role will offer exposure to the credit approval process and work very closely with senior stakeholders in the region.
- Analyse and advise on credit proposals submitted by the business, ensuring that all proposals meet the bank's and regulatory standards
- Provide credit risk advice to all lines of business in Hong Kong: trade finance, corporate banking, commodity finance
- Provide insight and views on credit proposals, recommending actions to the Head of Credit Risk
- Provide recommendations on Head of Credit Risk
- Lead review of Hong Kong credit portfolio to identify problematic credit profiles and complex credit facilities
- Identify any risks affecting the business and ensure they are reported to senior management
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Risk or related subject
- 3-5 years' experience in credit risk, credit analysis or credit approval process
- In depth knowledge of banking risk management or risk monitoring process
- Analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Written & verbal)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.