Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk Management Group, you will be responsible for proactively monitors and analyses the bank's portfolio including stress testing, to control and manage risks in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
This role is responsible for conduct various monitoring and reporting tasks to ensure concerns on credit risk are identified and shared with management appropriately and in a timely manner and also to provide support and guidance in relation to credit risk and portfolio management to internal counterparts.
What you will be doing:
- Create accurate and timely portfolio and credit risk management reports.
- Credit Control and Exception Monitoring.
- Collation of credit and market related information.
- Ensure accurate and timely valuation of banking portfolio assets.
- Assist in other credit risk related tasks as and when required.
- Support secretarial administration of regional committees.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of capital markets and macro-economics
- Understanding of corporate finance and commercial banking
- Good level of Excel skills
- Ability to identify and apply basic concepts throughout different types of reports
- Capacity to deliver credit risk & portfolio reports accurately within allocated timescale
- Ability to quickly understand and accurately follow procedures manuals and systems
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to plan and organise own workload
- A good level of inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Qualification in finance/risk management subject desirable, but not essential
- Basic understanding of fixed income, equity, foreign exchange and derivatives
- Advanced Access database and VBA skills
- Understanding of various financial products incl. CDS, LBO, PE funds, Structured Fin
- Knowledge of loan/derivatives booking systems
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.