Reporting into a senior lawyer in their US headquarters, this role will focus on the Corporate Governance and Entity Management Legal Team in all governance matters and management of legal entities in the EEMA region.
- Assists with the management of the corporate structure in EEMA, including organizing and dissolving entities and ongoing compliance with local legal requirements.
- Includes drafting and/or legal review of materials related to entities in EEMA including formation documents, board and shareholder meeting documentation, and other compliance documentation.
- Assists with corporate reorganizations, including consideration of local regulatory matters in partnership with other members of the Legal team.
- Assists in progression of the team globally, including development and implementation of policies and procedures to operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Assists with inter-company agreements and asset transfer agreements.
- Coordinates and project manages numerous stakeholders across all levels of the organization to effectively collaborate on key projects.
- Pro-active planning and coordination with cross-functional team to effectively support the corporate structure.
- Maintains legal entity records, including minute books, for entities in EEMA.
- Manages outside regional counsel on entity matters.
This role will require an individual who ideally has at least four years experience in Corporate Governance/Entity management in another multinational or law firm. Whilst we envisage this role being taken on by a qualified lawyer, it is also possible that someone currently operating in a Corporate Secretarial function could also be a fit.
Due to the anticipated volume of applicants, only applicants who fit the spec of the role will be contacted.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.