10 months ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties of the group of companies
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining of corporate secretarial and statutory records in compliance with the Companies Act, ACRA, etc
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with HKEX listing regulations, corporate governance, etc
- Scheduling and co-ordinating meetings for the Board, Audit and Risk Management Committee, Other Board Committees, etc
- Coordinate AGM/EGM proceedings and preparation of Annual Reports/Shareholders' Circulars, etc
- Work with legal counsel in providing corporate secretarial support in transaction and project work
- Maintaining records of the executed legal documents and agreements
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned from time to time
- ICSA qualified or currently pursuing the qualification with at least 4-5 years' relevant corporate secretarial experience
- A meticulous and organized individual and able to work independently
- Proactive and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Experience in a public listed company is preferred
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.