Corporate & Commercial practice of a leading global law firm is seeking 4-6 PQE lawyers to join their growing team in Hong Kong. The corporate team advises clients on their overseas acquisitions and investment projects, cross-border and local joint ventures, mergers, foreign direct investment, and commercial transactions. Their clients range from governments, large foreign multinationals and regional corporations including some of the leading Insurance companies.
Experience and Skills
- Hong Kong / Common law qualification
- 4-6 PQE gained within a reputable regional or international law firm
- Corporate transaction, and regulatory advisory experience, with exposure to M&A, joint venture, and cross-border transactions
- Experience in corporate insurance including insurance regulatory matters and understanding of Hong Kong Insurance laws would be of advantage
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) are vital
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.