- Drafting and reviewing varied contracts & agreements
- Providing timely legal advise to the business unit relating to technology and operations
- Work closely with the regional offices and also counterparts across the globe.
- Research and update on any changes to laws or regulations
- Qualified to practise law in SG, UK or AUS with at least 6 years PQE including experience working as an in-house counsel
- Must be meticulous and organised to be able to meet tight timelines
- Great communication skills to deal with colleagues and stakeholders
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.