Ideally, you have:
- 7+ years of post qualification experience in the technology industry
- Good experience working in the APAC region, preferably with extensive experience working with China with a strong understanding of the local work customs and cultures
- Knowledge of legal issues affecting software companies operating in the APAC region, such as data privacy, open source software and SaaS, IP protection, employment and general corporate issues.
- Multi-lingual skills, preferably Mandarin and English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent drafting, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills and requisite personal computer skills.
- Strong internal / external customer service skills.
- Superior communication skills.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.