Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 month ago
For an international corporate financial services company, we are currently looking for a Company Lawyer to be based in Amsterdam. The company offers corporate and fund solutions to their clients worldwide.
About the role:
- Analyse and draft legal documents and regulations in relation to changes in legal structures, management changes, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Advise on other legal, fiscal and statutory matters;
- Preparing of board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- You will coordinate with business partners, clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/ or documentation required to carry out assignments;
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients and grow and expand the business.
- Masters degree in Dutch law (civil, notary or fiscal);
- 2-5 years of relevant experience;
- Specialized in corporate law and (financial) regulations;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Commercially minded.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.