about 1 year ago
A Leading UK law firm, who advise clients in over 110 countries, are looking to add to their growing compliance offering with the hire of a Compliance Officer. This is a great opportunity for compliance professionals to continue to develop their career in a role which offers great variety.
- Advise fee earners and partners on best practice in relation to client matter opening procedures
- Assisting in the integration of Intapp into the firm
- Provide training on the firm's relevant policies and procedures to new joiners
- Conduct conflict searches and analyse conflict search results to manage conflict resolution
- Undertake AML monitoring of high risk clients
- Monitor existing clients and update client due diligence documents as required
The ideal candidate will have a law degree and over a years' experience in a compliance role within a law firm. You will be an enthusiastic team player with a great attention to detail, and be interested in further developing your career in legal risk & compliance.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.