Reporting to the Head of Compliance & Ethics, they are looking for someone to help design, create and implement training of their Compliance programme across EMEA. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take that next step up or gain additional experience in another interesting industry. The company now has well over 10,000 employees and is looking to consolidate and improve its company compliance with this new position.
What they would like you to do:
- Devising, supporting the design, development and implementation of the Compliance Programme across EMEA
- Identify compliance training needs, support development of new and enhanced compliance programmes (blended learning - classroom/e-learning) and conduct training of both new and existing employees and appropriate third-parties across EMEA
- Provide support to the Deputy Compliance Officer during compliance investigations
- Monitor implementation of policies addressing risks and regulatory requirements
- Provide support for risk classification of third parties to facilitate the administration of due diligence processes and procedures
What they would like you to have:
- Experience in training delivery, especially systems and process training and corporate compliance
- Experience could have been gained in the regulatory, research or compliance departments
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.