The Compliance Analyst will report into the Group Compliance Manager and assist in identifying and meeting their compliance obligations by establishing and monitoring effective compliance procedures. This includes:
- assisting to ensure compliance with licenced obligations, internal and external compliance reporting;
- management of databases, maintenance of compliance registers;
- review and implementation of appropriate AML/CTF systems and controls;
- review of existing processes with the objective of making improvements in efficiency to the way that compliance support is provided to the business; and
- preparation of quarterly compliance Board reporting to the Compliance Committee, Responsible Entity and other subsidiary companies.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience as compliance professional or from a funds or investment management background. They will have strong time management skills, attention to detail.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kimberley Morton on (02) 9236 9000. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.