For a Dutch multinational public company in the offshore industry headquartered near The Hague, we are looking for a Company Secretary to support and advise the Management and Supervisory Board.
About the role:
As the Company Secretary you are responsible for the organization and preparation of Management and Supervisory Board meetings. You will work closely together with the CEO and the Chairman of the Supervisory Board to ensure relevant materials are properly and timely posted and maintained in order for meetings to run smoothly.
You will guide the Boards on their responsibilities under the rules and regulations to which they are subject and how those responsibilities should be discharged. You will ensure good information flows within the Board and between senior management and non-executive directors and will maintain good shareholder relations.
You will be responsible for the corporate governance and regulatory requirements, including insider trading obligations, the corporate structure, the registered shareholders of the company and share transfers. You will also be involved in liquidations, company and capital restructuring, loans, issues and renewal of proxies. Furthermore, you will advise on listing rules and ensure all group company books, statutory records and regulatory filings are maintained. You will be involved in the preparation of the annual report, preparation of the AGM and act as first point of contact for regulatory bodies in relation to the listing.
- Master Dutch Corporate Law or Dutch Notarial Law;
- Minimum of 10 years experience in an international environment and experience working in or with Dutch listed companies;
- Specialized knowledge of Dutch corporate law (Book 2), including corporate governance and corporate housekeeping in a listed environment;
- Experience with the organization, preparation and coordination of board and supervisory meetings, including drafting of the agenda and minutes, filings and supporting internal and statutory audits;
- Ability to work well independently;
- Ability to work with discretion and diplomacy between the various stakeholders;
- Good eye for detail, commercial oriented, proactive and organized;
- Ability to build and maintain relations combined with strong influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: PR/198266
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.