This rapidly growing financial services organisation is looking to appoint their first Company Secretary in London.
This organisation is gearing the way to be the market's leading provider of banking infrastructure for FinTechs and other financial institutions; and also expand its existing product portfolio to serve SMEs and consumers and it is now looking to appoint a Company Secretary to assist in its growth.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Developing and leading the implementing of the Corporate Governance process for the organisation
- Establishing Board Governance templates, procedures, Board Committee meeting agendas and schedules
- Assisting with onboarding of new Directors
- Assisting with SMCR requirements in conjunction with compliance and human resources
- Assisting with the preparation and negotiation of client agreements
To be successful in this role you will have significant company secretarial experience within a financial services organisation and be an ambitious self-starter who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial and results-driven environment with a flat organisational structure
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.