This organisation is looking for a Company Secretarial Paralegal to join their team in Hertfordshire.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a comprehensive shared drive and filing system to maintain and update corporate information for each company within the UK Group of companies.
- Assist in maintaining the statutory records for the UK Group companies including register of members, directors, secretaries, PSCs.
- Submit appropriate accurate filings to Companies House in a timely manner.
- Ensure the timely maintenance of the corporate database (Blueprint) of basic company information for all Group companies.
- Draft appropriate board minutes and resolutions.
- Assist with any corporate transactions
You will ideally have 2 years company secretarial or corporate paralegal experience to be considered for this role. Please note there is an expectation to be in the office 3 days per week.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.