This FTSE 100 organisation is looiking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in London.
The purpose of this role is to provide high quality advice and specialist support across a broad range of company secretarial tasks and activities, in particular in relation to the smooth running and effectiveness of the organisations Boards and Committees
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing draft agendas for the Board and Nomination Committee meetings, drafting of the Group Company Secretary's Board Report, and preparing template Board and Committee minutes.
- Communicating Board paper deadlines and liaising with authors to ensure these are submitted on time and in the correct format.
- Assisting with the maintenance and updating of insider list management software
- Preparing and releasing stock exchange announcements to the required regulatory standard.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Group's Annual Report and Accounts as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have started the ICSA qualification (study support will be provided to complete this)
- Have basic knowledge of the UK Corporate Governance Code, the FCA's UK Listing Rules and DTRs, company law and other relevant statutes and regulation
- Have experience with Diligent Boards (or equivalent board portal software) and Diligent Entities
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.