about 1 year ago
FTSE 250 company, looking to add to their Company Secretarial team with the hire of a 'Company Secretarial Assistant'. The role will support and assist the Company Secretary and other members of the Legal and Finance departments with ad-hoc projects. These include:
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance- generating accurate and timely maintenance of share capital records and filings, including listing applications and block listing returns
- Corporate Reporting- providing Company Secretarial support as required for corporate actions, including share issuance, treasury work, Class 1 transactions, internal group reorganisations, acquisitions and disposals
- Planning and delivery of the Company's Annual General Meeting,
- Corporate Governance -including supporting the Company Secretary in the annual Corporate Governance compliance review.
- Board Support- creating and administering of Board and Committee packs.
- Share Schemes Assistance - operating and administering of executive and all-employee share schemes
A Successful Candidate will have:
- A ICSA Qualification
- 12 months - 2 years Company Secretarial Experience
- Previous experience in Share Scheme Assistance
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.