19 days ago
Our client is a leading firm with an excellent reputation within commercial property. The firm has a superb work environment and operates across a variety of sectors including retail, property development, financial services and local government. You will therefore be involved in a broad variety of activities including:
- Strategically advising clients both face to face and in writing.
- Advice on dilapidations, end of term obligations and responsibilities.
- Reviewing, drafting and amending documentation.
- Meeting and managing client expectations.
- Contributing to the team's intellectual capital and broader firm initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are keen to push your career forward as part of a supportive team. You will be given significant responsibility, including supervising more junior members of the team. You must therefore be able to demonstrate outstanding technical skills, ambition and an enthusiasm for business development.
Should you be interested in discussing this position further or discussing your aspirations more generally, please get in touch with Cassidy Bishop at Taylor Root.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.