Are you an accomplished litigator looking for something different? If so, this could be the ideal role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Senior Associate to join an international and forward-thinking law firm. As a new entrant to the Birmingham market, the firm is growing a team of high quality and entrepreneurial lawyers unencumbered by legacy thinking or systems.
In this varied and rewarding role you will:
- Take a leadership role on high profile multi-claimant and group litigation cases
- Provide support, legal oversight and coaching to more junior lawyers
- Act as a point of contact to internal and external stakeholders including liaising with other claimant firms and jointly instructed counsel.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- An Associate or Senior Associate from a highly regarded Legal 500 firm
- A sound understanding of Civil Procedure Rules
- An excellent eye to detail combined with outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Proven project management and organisational ability
- A desire to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- A high value and complex litigation background (claimant or defendant).
This is a rare opportunity to grow your career and play a pivotal role in establishing a new team and Birmingham office.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.