A leading international firm is seeking an experienced Banking PSL to lead the financial knowledge development lawyers in their London office
This role is to work with an expanding, experienced and highly collegiate team producing content for the global business.
The focus of this role will be both strategy level and on the Banking PSL side where you can expect to:
- Work to bring together all strands of training and development over the wider finance team
- Input at partner level on Knowledge strategy and development
- Assist, support and produce, update and maintain precedents, client advice notes and guidance notes relevant to the Banking team for the firm's knowledge management system
- Capture relevant know-how from the fee earners, and share with the rest of the team and firm, as appropriate, including drafting into documents or dissemination in training.
- Create, implement and supervise the Banking team's internal training programmes, including division wide-training, training for junior assistants and training for trainees. This will involve identifying training needs, delivering sessions personally and coordinating speakers for other sessions.
- Attend and participate in regular meetings with the PSL team to discuss and implement current initiatives and support the firm-wide knowledge management needs.
To discuss in more detail please send a current CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.