Join the largest and leading technology and data legal practices in Australia as an Associate specialising in Telecommunications, Media and Technology. They advise on some of the most significant technology and data transactions going on in the market.
About the Role
Assist in providing legal advice to a wide range of high-profile organisations such as major users of technology, social media platforms, video game developers, platform and software providers and AI implementers.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand;
- Minimum of 3 years PQE in private practice or in house;
- Solid technology, privacy and telecommunications experience gained ideally in a reputable law firm or from in-house;
- Excellent drafting, analytical and advice writing skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- An effective communicator and highly organised individual; and
- Experience in technology, privacy, and telecommunications within a reputable law firm or from in-house is highly advantageous.
- Extremely competitive remuneration package; and
- Be a member of a friendly and high performing team in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
To apply online, please click the apply now button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sean Murphy by emailing email@example.com or call 0429 137 658.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.