City of London, London
4 months ago
Associate - Oil & Gas - NQ-3PQE
Tier 1 energy firm
Exceptional opportunity for a bright junior associate to join this leading Oil & Gas Team in London.
The oil and gas industry is a challenging but exciting sector that continues to impact the world we live in. The market leading Oil & Gas Team is the largest UK-based team dedicated to this industry, providing advice to clients all around the world, on all aspects of the industry; upstream, downstream, LNG, platforms, pipelines, FPSOs, shipping and transportation, gas storage, supply chain management, decommissioning, M&A and financing included.
As a member of the UK Oil & Gas Team you will work on a broad range of complex, high value, and high profile M&A transactional, projects and supply chain work for top tier clients within the oil and gas sector across the UKCS and internationally working closely with many household names in the energy sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Up to c.3 years PQE gained in private practice or in-house within the UK or other common law jurisdiction with a commercial, corporate or an oil & gas focus
- Experience of transactional, projects and/or supply chain work in the oil and gas sector in the UKCS and/or internationally
- Experience drafting and negotiating oil, gas, LNG and LPG sale and purchase agreements
- Strong commercial acumen and business development skills
- A commitment to professional development and understanding the industry
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.