Our client, a state-based firm, is looking to hire an Associate for their Melbourne commercial team.
About the Role
They are seeking a candidate that is commercial in their approach while maintaining high legal standards, who takes pride in their work and demonstrates the ability to focus on the client in the delivery of superior support and advice in an efficient manner.
The role offers -
- The opportunity to be apart of an expanding commercial law team
- Access to professional mentoring and quality work in a supportive environment
- A clear path for promotion and a supportive and inclusive firm culture
- Work exposure across several industries with the firm's clients
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in commercial and business matters as well as corporations law;
- Strong drafting skills and attention to detail, including preparing and advising on loan and security documentation, shareholder and unitholder agreements and share/unit transfers, intellectual property matters such as licensing and distribution agreements, retail lease, and general commercial contracts and agreements;
- Ability to be commercial in their approach whilst maintaining a high legal standard
- Can demonstrate the ability to focus on the client in the delivery of superior support and advice in an efficient manner.
This firm offers opportunities to collaborate with its clients to create integrated, tailored solutions every time. The workplace culture is inclusive, personable, and professional stimulating which provide opportunities to develop close bonds with your colleagues. Not to mention the terrific remuneration package as well as development programs.
How to Apply
Please apply online or alternatively contact Sean Murphy on +61 3 8610 8408 for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.