City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The role will involve:
- Working closely with and supporting the Group Company Secretary in providing company secretarial and governance support to the Company
- Assisting with the production, coordination and quality control of Board and committee papers
- Providing administrative support for of all board and committee meetings and AGMs,
- Taking responsibility for the preparation of agendas, compilation and circulation of papers
- Minute-taking as appropriate ensuring follow-up actions are completed
- Maintaining the company's statutory registers in Blueprint
- Assisting with Board and committee papers electronic circulation
- Gain knowledge of and support the Regulatory New Service announcement process
- Acting as the day to day primary contact for the company share schemes, managing in conjunction with HR and both external and internal advisors, the grants and vesting processes.
This role would suit a Company Secretarial Assistant who is ready to make the step up to Assistant or an existing Assistant Company Secretary who is seeking a new challenge.
Shareschemes experience is essential for this role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.