A leading investment advisory firm undergoing significant growth are looking to grow their compliance team with the addition of a new AML Manager.
Responsibilities for this new team member will include:
- Acting as MLRO to a number of UCITS and AIFMD investment funds
- Responsible for creating and maintaining beneficial ownership registers for clients of the firm and filing of same with the central registry
- Preparation of quarterly MLRO Reports
- Drafting & maintenance of AML Policies and AML Risk Assessments
- Conducting annual on-site inspections at the fund Administrator, reporting findings to the board of directors and making recommendations as appropriate
- Delivery of ongoing & annual AML training to the fund board of directors
- Dealing with financial sanctions alerts and reporting as appropriate
- Investigating potentially suspicious transactions and reporting to the authorities as appropriate
- Liaising with external stakeholders on all AML/CFT matters
The successful candidate will ideally possess the LCOI designation, be fluent in AML/CFT legislation/regulation/industry best practice as it applies to funds with circa 2 years related experience and exceptional presentation, communications and client management skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.