My client, a Top Tier Financial Services Institution is looking for a CMBS & ABS Product Manager based in London.
Reporting to the Head of Securitized Product Management, this role will also work closely with Analytics Research, Technology and Sales & Relationship Management. The role will also play a key role in the integration planning and execution of CMBS and ABS related product initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Play a key role in Analytics integration planning and execution for Commercial Backed and Asset Backed Securities related to the Transaction
- Work on enhancing product offering for CMBS & ABS data, cash flows and models.
- Work closely with technology and development teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Define requirements for products and enhancements, provide business logic, coordinate testing, and development to ensure execution at the highest standard.
- Work closely with Sales, Client Services and Marketing for a successful go to market strategy.
- Work closely with Quantitative Research teams for model enhancements, new products, and prototypes
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to implement successful outcomes for both Integration and BAU activities.
- Act as a subject matter expert to stakeholders
- Contribute to strategic analytics and cross divisional initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or related degrees is preferred
- Must have experience with securitized asset classes (ABS or CMBS).
- Work well individually, but also as part of a team. Desire and capacity to learn more about activities of partner teams (Data, Research, Technology) is required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Expertise in fixed income analytics with specialization in Securitized Products
- Ability to articulate complex details to business stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives simultaneously, whilst preserving quality of delivery
- Take an organized, well-researched and thoughtful approach to work
- Consistently deliver timely and high quality of work
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject quote "ABS Product Manager"
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.