We are currently looking to recruit a 2-6 years PQE solicitor to join a specialist Residential Property Team at their London office.
The team has a strong presence in residential property and a wide ranging client base from high net worth individuals, SME businesses, property investors and developers.
Their experience extends to all aspects of residential property including:
- Sales and purchases for both UK and overseas clients;
- Buy-to-let transactions;
- Transfers of equity;
- Plot sales;
- Site acquisition for development;
- Funding arrangements for property acquisition and development transactions;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Landlord and tenant issues;
- Lease extensions and collective enfranchisement;
- Joint ownership agreements;
- Tenancy agreements;
- Property tax advice.
The ideal candidate will be confident working on multiple files and assisting senior solicitors with complex or high value residential property matters. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, innovative practice.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.