Welcome to the Taylor Root 2022 Global In-house Market Report. In what has once again been an unprecedented year, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you, our global in-house community.
This year’s report provides a snapshot of each jurisdiction covered by our 13 international offices, including a market S.W.O.T analysis and salary data by levels of qualification, and a few key infographics to give insight into the salient issues in that region.
Throughout 2021, there was significant demand for lawyers and compliance professionals in the technology, e-commerce, FinTech, logistics and supply chain, data privacy/regulatory, commodities trading and renewable energy space. With the roll-out of vaccines restoring market confidence, the rebound in economic and industrial activities are driving recruitment for in-house legal and compliance professionals across various industries.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
- How to Facilitate a Sector Switch
- ESG: How Can In-house Lawyers Impact their Businesses?
- The Evolution of Legal Operations
- How Can Inclusive Language Create a Diverse Workforce?
- How to Facilitate an Inclusive Recruitment Process
- Expansion into the China Market
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.