Welcome to the Taylor Root 2020 Global In-house Market Report & COVID-19 Impact Survey. In what has been an unprecedented year of uncertainty, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• COVID-19 and the Challenges facing General Counsel and In-house Lawyers
• The Future of Working and The New Normal
• Coping with Compliance, Managing Risk and Supporting the Recovery
• Case Study: Hiring During a Pandemic -The Virtual Process
• International Legal Market Insights for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, Germany, META region, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and North America
Below is an extract from the Singapore Legal Market Update
In the wake of this new normal, in-house legal and compliance teams need to nimbly adapt to these new challenges and continue to provide timely and relevant legal support for their business stakeholders, to ensure minimal disruption to the businesses. To this end, a resounding 71% of respondents felt they were well-equipped to adjust and pivot quickly, as one respondent shared there is a need to always be nimble and adaptable, at the individual level as well as the corporate level. The need for legal support with business never stops, and in fact, increases during times of crisis.
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.